[Gambas-user] Article about Gambas

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Dec 15 18:56:04 CET 2020

Am 15.12.20 um 18:45 schrieb Bruce Steers:

> So they don't get paid enough so don't write much of a report but say
> our info is poor.
> Do they know those who write to the gambas wiki don't get paid anything
> at all?
>
> Cool how much better than them we are ;) lol

This seems to be too optimistic.

The Gambas wiki also contains a lot of bs. There is unfortunately no
instance that checks and releases articles.

We are slowly getting better and better, but programming has something
to do with math and is much easier to check . No comparison with newspapers.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur