[Gambas-user] Holidays again

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:12:35 CEST 2020

Le 30/08/2020 à 21:20, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> The corona will constantly kill less probably for several reasons.
> But we have learned how to deal better with the coronal patients (what
> drugs to use, etc). And because the hospitals are less crowded now,
> and thus we can offer proper care for the patients.
>
> So far the corona has killed globally around 800 000 people. Influenza
> viruses kill on average 500 000 in a *whole* year.
> Also corona seems to cause a lot more complications like lung damage and
> strokes.
> So, really, be careful.
>

> Jussi

800 000? How could we know? The COVID19 deaths and the influenza deaths
are not counted the same way. Moreover, a lot of deaths were first
attributed to COVID19, and then attributed to something else a few
months later. At the end of the year, I guess we will see no
significative change on the global number of deaths.

--
Benoît Minisini