[Gambas-user] Holidays again

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:20:46 CEST 2020

The corona will constantly kill less probably for several reasons.
But we have learned how to deal better with the coronal patients (what
drugs to use, etc). And because the hospitals are less crowded now,
and thus we can offer proper care for the patients.

So far the corona has killed globally around 800 000 people. Influenza
viruses kill on average 500 000 in a *whole* year.
Also corona seems to cause a lot more complications like lung damage and
strokes.
So, really, be careful.

Jussi