[Gambas-user] Error compiling Gambas

vuott at tiscali.it vuott at tiscali.it
Sun Aug 2 18:51:49 CEST 2020

Hello Benoit,
...uhmmm.... in fact I noticed that I can no longer
operate the codes, present in the wiki of the Italian forum, that use
"gb.openal" Component to perform audio or Midi files !!!
regards

Gianluigi a écrit :

>> Hi Benoit, Compiling Gambas I get this error:
Installing gb.xxx... Error loading libfluidsynth.so.1:
libfluidsynth.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory Compiling gb.xxx... OK But Gambas seems to compile and
function properly. Regards Gianluigi

> I have the same. By searching
with Google, I finally found that it is a
> bug in the 'libalure'
OpenAL library that tries to load non-existent
> libraries and displays
that message (the library is indirectly loaded
> when the 'gbi3'
program is run at compilation time). But apparently it
> has no
consequence, so we could safely ignore it.

Minisini ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [1] ]----

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30