[Gambas-user] Error compiling Gambas

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:28:34 CEST 2020

Le 02/08/2020 à 17:02, Gianluigi a écrit :

> Hi Benoit,
>
> Compiling Gambas I get this error:
>
> Installing gb.xxx...
> Error loading libfluidsynth.so.1: libfluidsynth.so.1: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> Compiling gb.xxx...
> OK
>
> But Gambas seems to compile and function properly.
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

I have the same. By searching with Google, I finally found that it is a
bug in the 'libalure' OpenAL library that tries to load non-existent
libraries and displays that message (the library is indirectly loaded
when the 'gbi3' program is run at compilation time). But apparently it
has no consequence, so we could safely ignore it.

Benoît Minisini