[Gambas-user] Error compiling Gambas

vuott at tiscali.it vuott at tiscali.it
Sun Aug 2 19:19:15 CEST 2020

  I rectify: I get error only trying to play midi files.

Il 02.08.2020
18:51 vuott at tiscali.it ha scritto:

> Hello Benoit,
> ...uhmmm.... in
fact I noticed that I can no longer operate the codes, present in the
wiki of the Italian forum, that use "gb.openal" Component to perform
audio or Midi files !!!

:

>>> Hi Benoit, Compiling Gambas I get this error: Installing
gb.xxx... Error loading libfluidsynth.so.1: libfluidsynth.so.1: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory Compiling gb.xxx...
OK But Gambas seems to compile and function properly. Regards
Gianluigi

>> I have the same. By searching with Google, I finally
found that it is a
>> bug in the 'libalure' OpenAL library that tries
to load non-existent
>> libraries and displays that message (the
library is indirectly loaded
>> when the 'gbi3' program is run at
compilation time). But apparently it
>> has no consequence, so we could
safely ignore it.

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [1] ]----

> Con Tiscali
Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli
8,99EUR al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30 [2]

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30