[Gambas-user] Missing TableView documentation

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon May 13 12:38:21 CEST 2019

Am 13.05.19 um 12:04 schrieb Bruce:
> You're not wrong, Narelle! (Excuse aussie slang). Many times I am lost

What does it mean? :) No,  I don't mind, sounds just interesting...

> trying to remember the component that has a particular class (control
> for instance) in it.

Yes, I thought of something like the completion in the editor. You begin
to type, and it collects everything which matches the keyword. So typing

Tab

would let appear everything with that beginning, but continuing

Table

would confine the search to Table...

The list should be short enought to keep data transfer small, but
detailled enough to pick the necessary information from it.

Regards
Rolf