[Gambas-user] TableView and Tab key

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon May 13 12:14:55 CEST 2019

Now I tried around a bit with the editing function in TableView.

With NoKeyboard I can switch the Arrow keys on and off, and Return seems
to run as one would expect.

But when I press Tab, the cursor jumps into nowhere, the cell contents
disappears, and when I click back on the cell there is a short glimpse
of the selected contents which again disappears after half a second.
Pressing Return will save the text and make it reappear.

So handling the Tab key(s) would be necessary. Or is it only me who is
used to applying the Tab key in a table? It should have the same effect
as Return, but stopping at the end of the line (in LibreOffice, Word
etc. it will not stop and even produce a new line, if that is wished).

Regards
Rolf