[Gambas-user] TableView and Tab key

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:32:57 CEST 2019

Il giorno lun 13 mag 2019 alle ore 12:18 Rolf-Werner Eilert <
rwe-sse at osnanet.de> ha scritto:

> Now I tried around a bit with the editing function in TableView.
>
> With NoKeyboard I can switch the Arrow keys on and off, and Return seems
> to run as one would expect.
>
> But when I press Tab, the cursor jumps into nowhere, the cell contents
> disappears, and when I click back on the cell there is a short glimpse
> of the selected contents which again disappears after half a second.
> Pressing Return will save the text and make it reappear.
>
> So handling the Tab key(s) would be necessary. Or is it only me who is
> used to applying the Tab key in a table? It should have the same effect
> as Return, but stopping at the end of the line (in LibreOffice, Word
> etc. it will not stop and even produce a new line, if that is wished).
>
> Regards
> Rolf

In Gambas you use Return, Tab is used to switch from one control to another
control.
If you want to use Tab you can take a look at this Italian discussion [0].

Regards
Gianluigi

[0] http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=4921.msg39157#msg39157