[Gambas-user] Software Farm Categories and Tags

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 19:34:12 CEST 2019

Le 10/05/2019 à 18:23, Cedron Dawg a écrit :
> Okay, so I was a little confused.  The tags are the categories and projects can be in more than one category, right?
>
> What a recipe for a mess.
>
> I believe a finer level of categorization is needed, so I am introducing "subtags" to my database.

There is no subtags. Tag are just tags, categories are tags.
Consequently, a project can be in multiple categories, even in none.

I don't exactly understand want you want to achieve (I didn't have the
time to read everything carefully), but if you want to replace the
Gambas farm, I strongly suggest making a command-line tool with no GUI,
so that the GUI can be developed on top. Don't make the same mistake
than me.

Benoît Minisini