[Gambas-user] Working with .so library

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:29:27 CEST 2019

That is good way to share C library code. However, little thing.
Instead of giving error messages like "MaybeCompileLibrary: compile.sh not
found.", give them like this:
"MaybeCompileLibrary: " & theShSpec & " not found."

That way the user knows what exactly could not be found and from where. Or
in case of open source program, even like this:
System.Backtrace[0] & ": " & theShSpec & " not found."

This way the user knows immediately the line in the source code what gives
the error.

Jussi