[Gambas-user] Working with .so library

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed Jun 26 23:05:29 CEST 2019

Thanks Jussi, I'm glad you like it.

The RunSh.module has been evolving a bit so the version in the FFTW example is not quite as good as the one I attached.  If you would kindly incorporate your suggestions and attach it to the response, I will use it going forward and others can have it right away.  I was a bit lazy with it and if the .so doesn't exist it will be quietly compiled without a message saying it is being compiled.

The other problem is the .so is in the application directory and I still haven't figured out the best way to include it with other projects.  I.e. should you just copy the .so file into the new project, should you copy it to /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib or some other alternative?  Suggestions welcome.

Ced