[Gambas-user] Test of mail received

Luis Louro lapisdecor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:19:24 CET 2019

Google is probably using machine learning to filter spam. I think I'm
receiving all email since I marked it as " it's not spam" on the spam
folder. I'm not sure about tar.gz but could the original mail have a
compiled file and the others not?

A quarta, 4/12/2019, 17:23, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>