[Gambas-user] Test of mail received

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 01:14:44 CET 2019

Luis,

Your question prompted me to take another look at the comparison between the archive files of Charlie verses the file from
Gianluigi. I realize now that what I stated earlier is incorrect. The file sent by Gianluigi does NOT contain HTML files. One of
Charlie's does. (Apparently I need new glasses.) So, back to square one.

I don't see much difference between the uncompressed projects, or at least nothing that could have caused Gianluigi's to bounce.
Charlie's have .gitignore files and binary FMAIN, and Gianluigi's has a .component file.

I have no clue at present what might have puckered up Google's butt.

___
Lee