[Gambas-user] Simplest way to open a URL in a browser

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 13:48:50 CEST 2019

Bingo!

My machine has this component, hers' does too.

Weird that the executable actually ran though? Everything apart from
clicking on the URLlabels works?

... (thinking) ...

BIG OOPS! My machine has a local version of gb.desktop.
hmmm.
Installed the local version. Rebuilt it and now all works.
hmmm.

Maybe I'd better have a look at what I actually changed in the desktop
scripts.
Maybe not.
Maybe, later. ( I hate diffs )
Such is life.