[Gambas-user] Comment Blocks

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed Apr 24 17:57:02 CEST 2019

Hi Rolf,

If it isn't easy on all keyboards, I agree, show stopper for the `.

I think I would like this better,

or make it reminsicent of C,

but I would not want to see /*   */.

Maybe

The priority of this is low for me.  What is available will suit my needs, but I still think this would be a nice addition to Gambas.

Ced