[Gambas-user] Comment Blocks

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Apr 24 18:07:34 CEST 2019

Hi Ced,

Do you know the German keyboard? All {} and [] and ~\²³| use a special
combination key "AltGr" (which is Ctrl+Caps). So it includes pressing
two keys, like with Caps + 8 for "(". So it is ok, we are used to it.

But the ` is on its own key together with aguile and it waits for the
letter to be combined with to produce è or whatever. So we have to press
Caps + ` and then a whitespace to get it. Very roundabout.

Regards
Rolf