[Gambas-user] External library location

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:39:08 CEST 2018

Sure, for temporary tests /tmp is OK. My point was, if you cannot install
executables in lib folder, then it's the .local folder.
Btw it's not only Debian manual, but with quick googling also ArchWiki and
Red Hat STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide).
There are also a lot of bug reports from putting executables in /tmp.

Jussi