[Gambas-user] Compilation AND Installation

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:15:42 CEST 2018

I wanted to help but unfortunately I only created confusion.

However, the steps to compile are those indicated by me:

First of all, we need to remove every trace of the previous Gambas from our
OS.
Then we need to have all the libraries installed as shown here [0]
So we need to download Gambas through Tar or Git.
Once we have in our home the Gambas folder, we enter the folder and give
the commands:
As a normal user:
  ./reconf-all
  ./configure -C
  make
And as root:
  make install

Better if we send the output error to a log file to get help in case of
errors.

Regards
Gianluigi