[Gambas-user] Strange behavior in project-properties

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:15:59 CEST 2018

the qt4 theme must be defined, a gtk component qt integration must be
installed, cairo, bonobo, pango and gtk packages must be present and
installed not only qt4, also the qt4 theme must be defined

seems this only happened if you are under a gtk2 desktop with qt4
installed in used by the IDE

if the ide uses qt5 seems does not happened
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com