[Gambas-user] Three problems in the IDE (two of them Editor)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Jun 18 20:50:12 CEST 2015

Hi Benoit,

two things about the editor:

 (1) If I write a semicolon into the first column of an otherwise empty line
     and click behind the semicolon on the line, the cursor always goes
     *before* the semicolon, never behind (where it should actually be).
     Rounding errors? (I use the default Gambas font.)

 (2) I spent so much time deleting superfluous whitespace from other people's
     code, I fear it has become an addiction. But now there don't seem to be
     those little dots anymore which helped me spot those whitespaces at the
     end of lines. Will they come back? I feel a little insecure without :-)

Also a third thing about the IDE: in my installation (latest revision), the
component selection dialog is not very usable anymore. It's been like that
for some time already but I was too busy to report it. See attached screen-
shot: I can't see a difference between checked an unchecked. Note that, e.g.
gb.args is unchecked while gb.clipper is checked (according to .project).

Regards,
Tobi