[Gambas-user] Simple Easy Help Builder

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:39:00 CEST 2018

*amazing project, it's great! thank to make  it compatible with 3.8
version...*

*i'll take a look in some days due i'm still busy with php, i want to
swicth to gambas coplety but we need a framework to produce websites..  and
here in gambas there's only "hobby" targets...*

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com