[Gambas-user] Integrate unittest component to Gambas

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Apr 21 18:46:07 CEST 2018

Hello,

my component for unittesting is working flawlessly and I do a lot of
test-driven programming in Gambas with it.

I would like to integrate it to Gambas.

The current name is gb.deg.unittest (because currently it is an internal
component for my firm), we could rename it to gb.unittest.

If you agree, I would have to split it into two components, gb.unittest
and gb.unittest-ui, this is done in one hour.

Is there a chance to integrate it to Gambas or are there any caveats?

https://github.com/Deganius/gb.deg.unittest/

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--