[Gambas-user] Simple Easy Help Builder

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:02:36 CEST 2018

:-) Hi Piccoro,
yes, right.
The project contains a wysiwyg editor, designed primarily to transform,
with a few clicks, a text created with a professional editor (Libre Writer)
into a page of the guide.
You can write directly in the editor but there's not the spell check and
the tables are fixed.
Once the html pages have been created, you can build the guide with 1 tab
up to a maximum of 4 tabs:
Contents tree tab
Bookmarks
Find (which acts on all pages and not only on the current one)

But I'm not sure it will work on older versions.
If you try to download it, can you please let me know?
The project was created with the most limited components gb.gui.qt and
gb.gui.qt.webkit and, finally, changed to qt4 to make it compatible to
those who use Gambas previus to version 3.8.

Regards
Gianluigi