[Gambas-user] Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Fri May 26 09:49:43 CEST 2017

I forgot to say that I know a way to extract the source code from a
compiled Gambas file, it can be seen here[0].

Regards
Gianluigi

[0]http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=4448.msg38882#msg38882