[Gambas-user] Change the code and copy in other project

Unaise EK unaiseek at ...626...
Fri May 26 10:22:57 CEST 2017

Sir,
when i type "Select * from NameTbl where Adm = '" & textbox1.tex &"';"
this query not working, then i changed it to
"Select Name, Adm, Place from NameTbl where Adm ='"& textbox1.tex &"';"
this query is working.

so how can i write * from query in gambas 3
pls help

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=unaiseek@...626...&idSignature=22>