[Gambas-user] Change the code and copy in other project

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Thu May 25 23:58:42 CEST 2017

Ciao Charlie,

Thanks, the problem is not with/in IDE, but if working with a project.gambas
Problem that I can bypass by copying useful files first to a folder, since
I have no more src in the compiled project.

Regards
Gianluigi