[Gambas-user] Change the code and copy in other project

Karl Reinl karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu May 25 23:24:29 CEST 2017

Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2017, 20:06 +0200 schrieb Gianluigi:
> I need to copy modules and classes from my project, change the code
> partially and copy it to another project.
> Is this only possible from IDE or is it possible also from a compiled
> project?
> Is there still the src folder in the compiled project?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Salut Gianluigi,

you can 'import' the modules,classes etc. from other projects on your
disc into your new project, using the IDE Import.
Or you look into the hidden '.src' folder and copy the files you need.
--
Amicalement
Charlie