[Gambas-user] Huge data in gridview documentation wiki does not explain how

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri May 19 08:51:45 CEST 2017

in fact there is a way for you i think.

You must take a look at the DataSource code. It use a load on the need
system that i think allow to make something
 about data provider wich not give any info about the number of data rows.

> Ingo, that My german is not very good, quite limited, a regret to have
> family, that German gambas wiki is the best in information, the shrimp
> documentation should be so, I mean the amount of documentation aimed
> at implementing pieces of code..
>
> the example in the documentation was a good started point thanks.. and
> for better the example its attached in each wiki page! wonderfully
>
> if that wiki were in english or spanish, ..... oh men!
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

>> Hi,
>> have look to the german Gambas-Buch with an example how to load date from a
>> db and show it in the gridView.
>> http://gambas-buch.de/dw/doku.php?id=k17:k17.7:k17.7.5:start&s[]=gridview
>> <http://gambas-buch.de/dw/doku.php?id=k17:k17.7:k17.7.5:start&s[]=gridview>
>>
>> Hope that helps.