[Gambas-user] Huge data in gridview documentation wiki does not explain how

Fri May 19 16:35:39 CEST 2017

the Datasource code? inside gambas code or in fram? the project that i
found that implements something similar are the DataBrowser component but i
not foud a usefull way to use for me, as u ask in the other mail i send to
you the project .. (in private mail due list does not handle it)

For my 50c of contribution, i'll need to report some test for the freetds
project this weekend, when done, i'll talk about provide count and i'll try
to make some docs for improve the odbc code module.. the odbc freetds
implementation for sybase in linux are pretty good now supporting n****
type data

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com