[Gambas-user] Huge data in gridview documentation wiki does not explain how

Wed May 17 01:28:48 CEST 2017

Ingo, that My german is not very good, quite limited, a regret to have
family, that German gambas wiki is the best in information, the shrimp
documentation should be so, I mean the amount of documentation aimed
at implementing pieces of code..

the example in the documentation was a good started point thanks.. and
for better the example its attached in each wiki page! wonderfully

if that wiki were in english or spanish, ..... oh men!
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com