[Gambas-user] sourceforge , git and gitlab, time to switch to gitlab

Mon Mar 13 16:15:48 CET 2017

the history will not be missing at all!

CITED:
> Group members will get exported as project members, as long as the user
has
master or admin access to the group where the exported project lives. An
admin
in the import side is required to map the users, based on email or username.
Otherwise, a supplementary comment is left to mention the original author
and
the MRs, notes or issues will be owned by the importer.

A usefull hint was found in an issue:

https://github.com/samrocketman/gitlab-mirrors/issues/17#issuecomment-29834481

maybe it helps, due gambas repo are SVN, and import mus made it from

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com