[Gambas-user] sourceforge , git and gitlab, time to switch to gitlab

Mon Mar 13 16:18:17 CET 2017

sorry i forget to adde too:

https://gitlab.com/help/workflow/importing/migrating_from_svn

i prefer svn2git and the user map link i shared before works with it!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com