[Gambas-user] Weather app in Software Farm

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ...3602...
Thu Jul 27 21:21:10 CEST 2017

Hi Charlie, I just published a new version of gbWeather.  Changes include:

1)  No editing is done to the location name, except for the Trim() you
suggested.

2) LocationID is now used for both OpenWeather and Yahoo Weather
lookups.  That means changes to location after the locationid has been
found don't matter any more.

3) To save space, "Weather" is no longer automatically appended to the
title.

4) Config now includes a setting for a location nickname to be used as
the title.  This lets the user provide a name that fits. The user can
also use the nickname to add back "Weather" (see 3.) The nickname
defaults to everything to the left of the first comma in the location name.

BTW, I may not have mentioned that you can drag the weather window
around the screen by clicking on the title.  It will remember the new
position when started next.