[Gambas-user] Weather app in Software Farm

Charlie charlie at ...2793...
Thu Jul 27 19:01:33 CEST 2017

I have tried out the latest version 0.1.9 and it worked on Mint 18 and the
TryIcon is fine. I put in my location and it finds it but I notice that Line
98 in Config.class: -

*Settings["Default/Location"] = Replace(txtLocation.Text, " ", "")*

takes out any spaces so Saint Peter Port becomes SaintPeterPort and then it
fails to load the weather. I changed the line to: -

*Settings["Default/Location"] = Trim(txtLocation.Text)*
and it works but is too large to fit on the Form:-

<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n59899/Weather.png>

I have had a look at OpenWeather Database and the largest 'location' is: -
*Posëlok Psikhonevrologicheskoy Bol’nitsy Imeni Karamzina*

which seems an excessively long name but it is there!

-----
Check out www.gambas.one