[Gambas-user] Weather app in Software Farm

Charlie charlie at ...2793...
Fri Jul 28 17:06:58 CEST 2017

Tony Morehen wrote
> Hi Charlie, I just published a new version of gbWeather.

Hi Tony,

This seems to be working quite well though I don't always get 'Future'
icons. I have been playing with this idea as well and if you look  here
<https://openweathermap.org/weather-conditions>   you will see all the icons
you need and you already have the name of the icon you need: -

sIcon = colForecast["list"][0]["weather"][0]["icon"]

You can download it with: -

You could download them all or only when they are needed. They are only 3 to
4kb

-----
Check out www.gambas.one