[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Tue Jul 18 22:38:19 CEST 2017

wheantime i do that, but are quite slower and ocmplicated due memory hungy
in large datasets!

also i notes that when i work with collections the IDE becomes slower, some
icons dissapears and then hangs after many minutes of use it!

i'll try to report this before but a low interes happened! the problem
persist in gambas 3.10