[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Sebastián Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed Jul 19 17:01:21 CEST 2017

Hi Benoît,

I wanted to ask you what were the component changes since the last release.
I am on an exchange in Germany and couldn't really follow the progress on
this development cycle.
Specifically, any added or removed components. And any changes of
dependencies. With that information, and as soon as I have time, I will
update the PPAs.

Regards,
Sebastian