[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 18 22:29:51 CEST 2017

Le 18/07/2017 à 22:15, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> SORRY i send and all the conversation was beetwen benoit and me without
> noted it!!! seerending!

>> Of course, for proprietary databases, this is a problem. We must wait for
>> zxMarce to fix the driver. That's life...
 >
> ... >

Moreover, I think you can workaround the problems of the ODBC driver by
reimplementing the Result class in Gambas, overriding the accurate
properties (Count) and methods (Move...), and fixing the default
behaviour according to the Connection type.

Something like that:

' Result class

Export

Property Read Count As Integer