[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Tue Jul 18 22:15:05 CEST 2017

SORRY i send and all the conversation was beetwen benoit and me without
noted it!!! seerending!

> Of course, for proprietary databases, this is a problem. We must wait for
> zxMarce to fix the driver. That's life...

ahhh that's better response rather than "use mysql its great" or "migrate
to mysql".. uffff

ok the problem its that i cannot upgrade my OS's so i hope gambas will not
raise depends again until this issues wirth odbc have solved!

Help us "zxMarce" you are our only hope!! "you are the chose man" (umm that
sound like a movie frase, sounds familiar ! )