[Gambas-user] Gambas in a tablet. Is it possible?

Wed Jul 12 17:26:03 CEST 2017

> Not really. We just need x functions for the desktop lib. All can be done
> from cocoa to w32ctl passing by android toolkit.
> Just matter of knowledge and time as Gambas is just a compiler with term
> output on the basis depending only on glibc.

umm It is encouraging to hear that, which means that only time is really
required, since the rest is to read and "translate" calls appropriately.

But we have a manpower's  deficit. For sample, my work depends on adjusting
the odbc part in gambas, as in other projects like FreeTDS ...

i can colaborate but due lack of odbc funtionality, i rirght now have lot
fo work at my job.. modify the code to work as spected..

any man that can give a try to this support on tables? as all said, its
just time dedication and further reading..