[Gambas-user] Gambas in a tablet. Is it possible?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jul 12 17:02:40 CEST 2017

Le 11 juil. 2017 01:39, "PICCORO McKAY Lenz" <mckaygerhard at ...626...> a
écrit :

> Basically, someone would have to do what Benoit once did: sacrifice "some"
> time and write a library that links Gambas functions to Android GUI.
those that have the time does not have the money or food in that time

> Android is similar to Linux, at its core. So very basic Gambas functions
> should run on an Android without too much adaptation. The GUI however is
> completely different, with finger-wipes etc., that would have to be
> re-designed.
its a hard work.. well was just a question for time.. i remenber that
benoit said that gambas has a close relation with X so well..

Not really. We just need x functions for the desktop lib. All can be done
from cocoa to w32ctl passing by android toolkit.
Just matter of knowledge and time as Gambas is just a compiler with term
output on the basis depending only on glibc.

> If someone would do that, the community would be happy!
of course.. ok thanks for response...