[Gambas-user] linked project-files

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:17:46 CET 2017

cristiano, your eyes are blind.. by able to search library on current path,
gambas programs can run in portable mode..

the objetive are no need of installation by user, no need of knowleged,
only just a single click and run.. all the needed files will be in current
path

so in development mode also many users can just load the project and
continue coding without special or xtra steps..
this its the most frustrating part, in userA project are in their local
path, when i just load their proyect in muy home, says that library X are
not available in the /home/userA/.local etc etc

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com