[Gambas-user] linked project-files

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:04:52 CET 2017

PICCORO, is seems to me you're a bit confused.

You EITHER want it to be system-wide, so it is usable from others, and then
you MUST install it as root, OR you want to be able to install as non-root,
and then your installation will be available ONLY to yourself.

There's no way around this, AFAIK.

Cris