[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Wed Aug 23 19:39:41 CEST 2017

well cristhof, you could improve it! please go on! of course all the wiki
pages are a couple of many modifications over the time, until got pretty
well done!

sorry for my bad english.. do you write at the gambas wiki? you can improve
it..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com