[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Wed Aug 23 19:27:38 CEST 2017

Am 23.08.2017 um 19:04 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
> Jussi, that commands are good.. that's the difference:
> git checkout onlyif you trash changes by files (one file or only some files)
> git reset for a entire branch (all the files that changes)

Sorry, but what you write is not understandable.

And this:

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/git

should first be translated to English before recommending it to
newcomers in Git! I am not able to tell, whether it's content is right,
as I hardly understand it.

Sentences like

"In Gambas git repository the work are in the branch, master are the
principal and the develop working, there's a stable branch and some
other of not yet working and in develop work like the cmake future feature."

are pure nonsense.

And this piece is full of such sentences!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur