[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Thu Aug 17 01:40:49 CEST 2017

attention to all

fisr; the second commands are for stable.. if want to download lasted
as the wiki said clarelly, git clone "OR" then wget stable.. i
provided that command due old svn wiki HAS SAME VEHABIOUR (a download
way for last and a download way for satble truck version tag/branch)

in second, the link i provide was for tar.gz but gitlab alteady
"automatically make tar.xz" links that its the most compresed
posible..

and lasted, if a debian user want to compile lasted but mantain
control of software installed, just copy the debian ppa(daily)
directory inside the source downloade, and run the rules as
"debian/rules" all the packages and dsc/source files will be made ...

always be a 35MB or similar due git ship "all" the history due are
decentraliced, the git user have the "feature" to make all the things
like the "central"

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com