[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Thu Aug 17 01:44:04 CEST 2017

>> It's because the download tool of GitLab downloads everything (especially
>> the 'MakeWebSite' project that has a lot big files in it), whereas the "make
>> dist-bzip2" command only package what is relevant to compile and install
>> Gambas.
mayor software are prepared separated.. and due the nature of
subversion (and limist) all was shiped in a isolated repository..

modern software are made, as each product have their own repository..

>> If no 'git' solution exist, maybe I will have to make these source
>> packages manually again, and store them on Sourceforge as usual...
>>

> While there are no "git" solutions for this, maybe we should put the website
> in
> its own repository, apart from the rest of the source tree ?
> Same goes for the wiki, the bugtracker, etc.
its the most obvius and the right way.. the website there nothig to do
with the code of the softwafre..