[Gambas-user] Creating a picture and inserting

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed Aug 9 17:00:24 CEST 2017

I meant the latter: drawing the picture by the program dynamically and
then use it directly.

The only way I found was Picture.Save(), then Picture.Load() in the
ListView or whatever, but that is somewhat roundabout. In my program, I
could use it, because the picture would have to be made only once and
then could stay the same, but it still needs to use the filesystem for it.

Regards
Rolf