[Gambas-user] Creating a picture and inserting

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Aug 9 16:46:33 CEST 2017

well i do not understand what you want exactly ...

drawing a picture with the mouse on the drawing area and copy the
picture in a list view ?

or

Drawing picture/image dynamiquely in memory and then use it in a list view ?

> A similar question like a few days ago - now with a list view...
>
> Is there a way to create some form of a Picture and use it for the running
> program?
>
> What I think about: Using a DrawingArea, draw something small, make it a
> Picture and then directly use it to insert it into a ListView, GridView, on
> any Button etc.
>
> How can I save/re-use a Picture? Or do I have to draw it somewhere else?
>
> Thank you for your insight!
>
> Regards
> Rolf

Fabien Bodard